The ultimate tot-friendly deck makes learning to link turns easier than finishing your lima beans.
The kids' Burton Chopper Snowboard is the ticket for tykes who want to start snowboarding and quickly learn the basics. What makes it so perfect is the beginner-friendly combo of a convex base with upturned edges and the softest flex possible so that even the lightest weight riders can master turning and stopping. The catch-free feeling continues with a flat profile from nose to tail that's extra stable for better balance and board control. Attach the Riglet accessory to the nose or tail of the 80-120cm sizes to tow them around 'til they're comfortable enough to add bindings.
- Flat Top Bend provides stability, balance, and continuous edge control helping the tip and tail kick up for a catch-free and loose riding experience
- Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Fly Core is a classic tip-to-tail wood core that lightens the load without sacrificing flex, pop, or strength
- Biax Fiberglass features a jib-friendly, torsionally-soft flex and a forgiving feel that's great for beginning riders or the park
- Extruded Base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance
- Easy Bevel gives riders an incredibly soft and forgiving board with super soft flex and a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow, making it virtually impossible to catch an edge
|Profile||Flat Top Bend|
* Subject to change without notice.