PLAN YOUR NEXT SNOW SPORT ADVENTURE
If you're visiting our beautiful region and want to hit the slopes, you're in luck. We have an excellent selection of high-quality, well-maintained skis, snowboards, boots, and poles - all ready for you to rent.
Our ski and snowboard rentals include the best insider information on local trails that you'll find anywhere. We also have all of the gear that you need for a fantastic day or weekend in the mountains, including winter apparel designed to keep you comfortable and warm and waxes for a variety of conditions.
Reserve Your Snow Equipment
Reserving your equipment is not required, walk-ins are always welcome. All reservations must be completed 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE.
Want to pick up your rental gear the day before you go? Come in anytime after 3pm to pick up at no extra charge!
SKI RENTAL PACKAGES
SKI RENTAL RATES
SNOWBOARD RENTAL PACKAGES
SNOWBOARD RENTAL Rates
- No, walk-ins are always welcome. However, we recommend reserving your rentals in advance to guarantee that we'll have equipment available for you.
- We may still be able to accommodate you. We reserve gear for walk-in customers, please visit us to check availability.
- Online reservations must be made 48 hours or greater in advance. Rentals made within 48 hours are considered walk-ins.
- No, you must be fitted for the gear at the time of your rental pickup.
- Half days start at noon. If you come in after noon you'll get 25% off the listed rate as a half day rate. If you come in after 3pm you can pick up for the following day at no charge. (Pickups from noon-2:59pm are charged a half day rate.)
- Performance skis are general purpose skis that are built for rental skis. They are very durable and easy to use.
- Demo skis are the latest model skis that we sell. We have a wide range of high performance demo ski models available. All demo skis have new technology and are made for more specific uses and conditions.
- Yes, we'll sell our demo fleet every year in the spring. You can buy our used skis from the past season at a great rate.
- No, but you can apply the demo ski fees towards the purchase of new skis.
- Size 6 shoes or under and or skis that are 140 cm or shorter are considered junior equipment. If you are renting junior size equipment, you'll be charged accordingly. If we're renting you adult size equipment you'll be charged the adult price, regardless of the skier's age.
- A day is considered a business day, not a 24 hour period. If you come in after 3pm you can pick up for the following day at no charge. If you return your equipment the day after your rental period within the first hour of business we will not charge you extra.
- Yes, every fourth day of equipment rental is free. This applies to the individual that is renting the gear, not towards the family or group or any other person. You must show us a paper copy of your rental agreement to redeem your free day. You are responsible to keep track of this, we do not keep the records. Photos or photocopies are not accepted, the physical copy must be present.
Did You Fall in Love?
If you rent skis or a snowboard and decide that it's a match made in heaven, we’ll gladly put your rental fee towards the purchase of new equipment. Make a purchase of new skis or a snowboard within the same season of your rental and we'll credit you with up to three days worth of rental fees!